Hello readers of faithful friend, be prepared with a special recipe which I'll share at this time i.e. special pizza recipe without oven.
Whether it could make good pizza without using the oven as a eralatan cook it? even though the oven was an absolute requirement for making pizza bread dough.
Hmmm for The King's Cooking of any kind can be made including pizza making delicious without the use of the oven, and it is possible to split the recipe to readers of faithful friend.
Well, don't have a lot of rambling with words ... let's be listened directly some recipes needed and also how to cook it.
|Special Pizza Recipes|
- 250 g flour
- 30 grams of sugar
- 5 grams instant yeast
- 1 egg chicken
- 50 grams butter
- 90 ml water
- 3 pieces of smoked beef
- Canned mushrooms
- Butter (for sautéing)
- 3 tablespoons bottled spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
How to Cook:
- Pour the dough ingredients gradually and little by little, until a dough of flour and other ingredients into kalis, let stand for 30 minutes +-until fluffy.
- Shape the dough round and flat, and put in the frying pan, prick-prick the dough flat above with the use of cutlery.
- Then combine all sauce ingredients, and then apply it on the dough until evenly distributed (except the part edges)
- Sprinkle the dough with the toppings of materials has been prepared
- cover the frying pan, and turn on low heat
- motion-move the pizza while it cooked (so that the middle part is not burnt).
- Let stand for approximately 10 minutes.
- Lift the Pizza, and then using a special pizza cutter and serve.
So the recipe to make pizza without oven that is shared by King's Cooking Recipes.
I'm sure the results of its cuisine is very tasty.
Wait for the other secret recipes that I will share with the different creations as well as with a very easy way of cooking. Do not forget to invite friends, relatives, friends,and loved ones to visit You here too, share recipes make this a very special special and also other cuisine recipes here.
May your days of fun, warm greetings from King's Cooking Recipes